Sunnyside Knoll Resort Policies
Our policies are designed to provide the best possible experience for all of our guests.
- ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING UNITS. Smoking is permitted outdoors and away from adjoining doors and windows. Smoking in any unit will result in a unit recovery fee.
- DISHES AND GARBAGE: Guests are kindly requested to wash their dishes upon departure. Dumpsters are available throughout the property for your use.
- PETS are allowed only in designated units. Pets found in undesignated units (or unregistered pets) will result in a unit recovery fee. No pet is to be left in your unit unattended unless it is in a kennel.
- BBQ GRILLS are not permitted on decks and charcoal BBQ grills are prohibited. There are propane BBQ grills available on the property for your use.
- CHILDREN UNDER 16 may not enter any hot tub unless accompanied by an adult.
- CLEANING FEE: Any excessive cleaning, excessive hot tub cleaning or maintenance, rug damage, or other damage to the unit or its contents will incur additional charges through a unit recovery fee.
- QUIET HOURS ARE 10:00 P.M. TO 8:00 A.M. for guest comfort and to comply with city noise ordinances.
- DVD, GAMES AND KEY RETURN: There is a $25 fee per DVD or game that is not returned, and a $5 replacement fee for unreturned keys.
- CHECK-IN starts at 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 10:00 a.m. Guests who check out past 10:00 a.m. will incur additional fees.
- Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of actual arrival or departure date. If you anticipate a late arrival, please notify us. Directions to your unit and your key will be made available to you.
- Sunnyside Knoll Resort units are vacation rentals and there are no provisions for daily housekeeping. Towels and linens may be exchanged during office hours anytime throughout your stay at the front desk. Soaps, paper products and other amenities may be restocked at the front desk at no charge.
Hot Tub Policy
Sunnyside Knoll Resort offers a community hot tub, and some units have a personal-use hot tub. Please review our hot tub policy for maximum safety and enjoyment:
- Hot tubs are not recommended for children under 12, persons with heart disease or other cardiovascular conditions, diabetes, high blood pressure, or pregnant women. Anyone taking medications should consult their physician before soaking in a hot tub. For your safety, limit your hot tub use to no more than 20 minutes at a time. Excessive drinking of alcohol at high altitudes while using a hot tub can be hazardous to your health.
- Children under 16 years old are not permitted to use the hot tub unless accompanied by an adult. The adult must be in the hot tub with the child. The hot tub is not to be used as a play area.
- Extended use for periods of greater than 45 minutes may lead to overheating which will cause the hot tub to shut down or not work properly.
- Put the cover on, and turn the jets off, when the hot tub is not being used. This keeps the water warm and debris out. Hot tub covers are very costly. Do not walk on, sit on, or abuse them.
- Your hot tub is for your exclusive use, but outdoor hot tubs are not secluded. Therefore, it is required that you wear appropriate swimwear when using your outdoor hot tub.
- Always shower before and after use of the hot tub to minimize health risks and keep the hot tub clean for everyone’s enjoyment. The hot tub is not a bath tub.
- Do not add anything to the water such as bubble bath, shampoo, body lotions, oils, floating candles, etc.
- Glass containers and candles are not permitted in or around the hot tub area.
- Your hot tub will be checked each day between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. as part of our daily hot tub maintenance.