Sunnyside Knoll Resort Pet Policies
Lazy R Cottages, Timber Creek Chalets, Sunnyside Knoll Resort and Triple R Cottages all have designated Estes Park pet-friendly lodging options. If you are going to bring your pet with you on vacation, please review our pet policy for maximum enjoyment for you, your pet, and our other guests:
- Pets are not allowed on properties that do not have pet-friendly units.
- Pets are only allowed in units specifically designated as pet-friendly.
- Only mature (at least one year old), well-trained, reliable, house-broken pets are accepted.
- Owners must immediately notify the office if their pet has an “accident” (urine, feces, vomit). Prompt cleaning minimizes damage.
- Any pet left unsupervised in a cabin must be kept in a kennel. Pets may not be tied up or chained outside the cabin.
- Estes Park leash law requires that all dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when outside, and be accompanied by the owner.
- Owners must clean up after their pet. Waste bags are provided at the front desk.
- Owners whose pets like to climb or sleep on furniture must bring and use their own couch or chair cover.
- No barking, howling, or whining is allowed at any time.
- Pets must be kept inside when elk or deer are on the property.
- Pets must be registered at check-in.
- There will be a non-refundable charge of $15 per pet, per day, with a maximum of two pets allowed per unit.