Rocky Mountain Resorts Cares
Estes Park Travel
To help with COVID-19 containment efforts and in accordance with government orders, lodging in Estes Park is suspended from 3/23/20 through 4/17/20.
The news is constantly changing but our commitment to providing excellent service to our guests remains the same.
On 3/21/20 The Town of Estes Park issued a public health order affecting all lodging establishments in the Estes Park area, requiring the cancellation of all lodging reservations from 3/23/20 through 4/17/20.
Guests with reservations for arrival through 4/17/20 have the option to leave their reservation deposit on their account to apply to a future reservation (with a 10% bonus added!), or to cancel their reservation and receive a full refund. Guests who choose to reschedule their reservation will not need to reschedule their dates now. Credits will remain on guest accounts indefinitely.
The health, safety and comfort of our guests are first and foremost. Thank you for your understanding as we work to make your Estes Park vacation the best it can be!
Helping You Stay Safe and Healthy
For your peace of mind and to adopt CDC guidelines, we have further enhanced our rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures and have taken the following actions:
- Implemented a ‘social-distancing’ policy at all our properties.
- Enhanced our cleaning policies inside our units between guest stays.
- Implemented additional cleaning procedures with our personal hot tub cleaning care.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of our public areas.
- Scheduled more frequent cleaning of high-touch areas such as doorknobs, desk surfaces, and public bathroom areas.
- Sanitized frequently used shared office equipment.
- Evaluated our cleaning supplies and made changes where needed to more actively fight against COVID-19.
- Placed hand-sanitizing stations in our offices and recreation rooms.
- Discontinued sharing of pens, etc.
- Provided training to our staff based on recommendations from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
With the heightened recommendations for social distancing, Estes Park is an excellent option for your getaway as we offer a slower-paced atmosphere than some of the busier Colorado communities. Come and stay at one of our free-standing cabins, vacation homes, condos, or chalets. Springtime in Estes Park is a quieter time of year and offers the opportunity to relax away from the hustle and bustle of everyday routines. Relax in our Estes Park lodging with private hot tub, unwind in front of the fireplace, cook a meal in your unit, take a hike in the pristine Rocky Mountain National Park, and enjoy our free movie check out program (and don’t forget to make the popcorn provided for you in your room). We don’t provide daily housekeeping, but our units are well equipped, and our staff is available to provide additional supplies when needed.
As we receive COVID-19 updates and recommendations from reliable sources, we will continue to make adjustments for the health and safety of our guests, our staff, and our community.
Reservation Changes and Cancellations
Given the unique circumstances created by COVID-19, we have implemented flexibility to our reservation change and cancellation policy. To request a reservation change or cancellation, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request a change or cancellation on this website (there is a link at the bottom of this page). Lastly, you can respond to information you have received from us. Please be sure, in any communication, to provide your confirmation number and details of your stay.
Rest assured that we are doing all we can to help keep our guests and staff safe and comfortable.