Rocky Mountain Resorts Cares
Estes Park Travel and ‘Welcome Back’ Incentives.
RISK-FREE RESERVATIONS: Book now with a refundable deposit. We are open and we are accepting reservations with a very flexible change and cancel policy.
The news is constantly changing but our commitment to providing excellent service to our guests remains the same.
Recognizing the current environment, and in our desire to give our guests maximum peace of mind, we are happy to announce our new, flexible booking policies. All reservations will receive an immediate 100% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival. This applies to any new or existing reservation with an arrival date before 12/31/20. If cancelled 7 to 14 days before arrival a 50% refund will be granted.
SIZZLING SUMMER SPECIAL: Take 10% off any three-night reservation, 15% off any four-night reservation, or 20% off any five-night reservation now through August 31st. Book online with coupon codes STAY3SAVE10 , STAY4SAVE15 or STAY5SAVE20. Valid for new reservations only.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for on our website, call us!
We understand the challenges caused by the coronavirus/COVID-19 crisis and we are taking extraordinary steps to help make your Estes Park vacation the best it can be. The health, safety and comfort of our guests are first and foremost.
Phased Reopening of Rocky Mountain National Park
Many guests plan to enter Rocky Mountain National Park when visiting Estes Park. In June the National Park Service announced changes concerning entry to Rocky Mountain National Park. These changes may affect your visit, and may require advanced reservations to enter the park.
The phased reopening of Rocky Mountain National Park is subject to change. For the most updated information we recommend visiting the National Park Service website here: https://www.nps.gov/romo/index.htm.
A timed entry permit is now required to enter Rocky Mountain National Park in a private vehicle between the hours of 6 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Each private vehicle entering the park requires a reservation for each day the vehicle will be in the park. The person making the reservation needs to be in the vehicle at the time of entry, ID may be required at time of entry.
Park entrance fees are required at the time of reservation, no payment accepted when entering the park. If you already have a valid park pass, you will still be required to pay the $2.00 reservation fee.
• Vehicle entry reservations will be available for advanced reservations beginning on May 28th for arrival dates between June 4 and July 31. Following this initial release of inventory, reservations will be available one month in advance on the first of the month at 8 a.m. MT. Example: On July 1, reservations will be available for the dates of August 1-31.
• Vehicle entry reservations also available two days in advance at 8 a.m. MT on a rolling daily window. Example: On June 2, reservations will be available for June 4; on June 3 reservations will be available for June 5.
For more information or to obtain your permit, visit the National Park Service website here: https://www.recreation.gov/ticket/facility/tour/2078.
Helping You Stay Safe and Healthy
For your peace of mind and to adopt CDC guidelines, we have further enhanced our rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures and have taken the following actions:
- Implemented a social-distancing policy at all our properties.
- Enhanced our cleaning policies inside our units between guest stays.
- Implemented additional cleaning procedures with our personal hot tub cleaning care.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of our public areas.
- Scheduled more frequent cleaning of high-touch areas such as doorknobs, desk surfaces, and public bathroom areas.
- Sanitized frequently used shared office equipment.
- Evaluated our cleaning supplies and made changes where needed to more actively fight against COVID-19.
- Placed hand-sanitizing stations in our offices and recreation rooms.
- Discontinued sharing of pens, etc.
- Provided training to our staff based on recommendations from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
With the heightened recommendations for social distancing, Estes Park is an excellent option for your getaway as we offer a slower-paced atmosphere than some of the busier Colorado communities. Come and stay at one of our free-standing cabins, vacation homes, condos, or chalets. Estes Park offers the opportunity to relax away from the hustle and bustle of everyday routines. Relax in our Estes Park lodging with personal hot tub, unwind in front of the fireplace, cook a meal in your unit, take a hike on a National Park trail, and enjoy our free movie check out program. We don’t provide daily housekeeping, but our units are well-equipped, and our staff is available to provide additional supplies when needed.
As we receive COVID-19 updates and recommendations, we will continue to make adjustments for the health and safety of our guests, our staff, and our community.
Reservation Changes and Cancellations
Given the unique circumstances created by COVID-19, we have implemented flexibility to our reservation change and cancellation policy as described above. To request a reservation change or cancellation, email your request to email@example.com. You may also request a change or cancellation on this website (there is a link at the bottom of this page). Lastly, you can respond to information you have received from us. Please be sure, in any communication, to provide your confirmation number and details of your stay.
Rest assured that we are doing all we can to help keep our guests and staff safe and comfortable.