Rocky Mountain Resorts Cares
Effective 10/20/21, the Larimer County Department of Health has issued a public health order requiring that face coverings be worn in all public indoor spaces in Larimer County (which includes all of Estes Park). Please wear a mask or face covering whenever you enter our office or other public indoor areas, including hallways and community rooms. Thank you!
If you can work from home or your children can study from home, why not come up to Estes Park? We have fast Wi-Fi so you can work or study in a cabin or condo with beautiful views. That’s our idea of productive and meaningful family time!
If you can’t find what you’re looking for on our website, call us for current availability.
We understand the challenges caused by the COVID-19 epidemic and we are taking extraordinary steps to help make your Estes Park vacation the best it can be. The health, safety and comfort of our guests are first and foremost.
Helping You Stay Safe and Healthy
For your peace of mind and to adopt CDC guidelines, we have further enhanced our rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures and have taken the following actions:
- Implemented a social-distancing policy at all our properties.
- Enhanced our cleaning policies inside our units between guest stays.
- Implemented additional cleaning procedures with our personal hot tub cleaning care.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of our public areas.
- Scheduled more frequent cleaning of high-touch areas such as doorknobs, desk surfaces, and public bathroom areas.
- Sanitized frequently used shared office equipment.
- Evaluated our cleaning supplies and made changes where needed to more actively fight against COVID-19.
- Placed hand-sanitizing stations in our offices and recreation rooms.
- Discontinued sharing of pens, etc.
- Provided training to our staff based on recommendations from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
With the heightened recommendations for social distancing, Estes Park is an excellent option for your getaway as we offer a slower-paced atmosphere than some of the busier Colorado communities. Come and stay at one of our free-standing cabins, vacation homes, condos, or chalets. Estes Park offers the opportunity to relax away from the hustle and bustle of everyday routines. Relax in our Estes Park lodging with private hot tub, unwind in front of the fireplace, cook a meal in your unit, take a hike on a National Park trail, and enjoy our free movie check out program. We don’t provide daily housekeeping, but our units are well-equipped, and our staff is available to provide additional supplies when needed.
As we receive COVID-19 updates and recommendations, we will continue to make adjustments for the health and safety of our guests, our staff, and our community.
Rest assured that we are doing all we can to help keep our guests and staff safe and comfortable.