Want to wow your employees with a retreat they’ll remember for the rest of their lives? Take them on a corporate retreat to Estes Park! Estes Park isn’t just a family vacation destination – though with the plethora of activities and fun outside of meetings you and your coworkers could feel like kids again as you explore the base of Rocky Mountain National Park. We’ve outlined the top reasons your corporate retreat should be in Estes Park:
1. Amazing change of scenery – There’s nothing quite like leaving the office behind to brainstorm and get the creativity flowing – especially when that change of scenery comes with stunning mountain views! Fall is exceptionally beautiful as we welcome the colorful season and it’s a great time for your retreat as peak summer traffic makes its way out of town.
2. Fantastic accommodations – You could stay at a traditional hotel but where’s the fun in that? Get into the spirit of the West by staying in cabins. Not only is it something different for your retreat but your employees will appreciate the privacy of their own bedrooms and you’ll appreciate the lower costs of lodging.
3. Remote but not forgotten – Tucked away in the Rockies, Estes Park is a breath of fresh mountain air without the distractions of big cities… but not so remote that the Internet connection is lagging.
4. Teambuilding activities – From hiking to wildlife scavenger hunts, there’s no shortage of teambuilding activities in Estes Park. You could also find out who your bravest employees are with a ghost tour at The Stanley Hotel but we’ll leave that up to you.
5. Interesting networking venues – Have a large team and want your employees to mingle and talk with teammates they may not normally have the chance to? With fun venues like our breweries and wineries it won’t take long to have everyone at your retreat networking and relaxing after a day of productive work.
6. Plenty of free time activities – Just as you have plenty of options for teambuilding activities your employees will have a wide range of options for enjoying their free time. Whether they want to stay indoors and relax or enjoy the outdoor recreational activities, you can be sure your employees are taking advantage of our mountain paradise and their time to recharge for the next meeting.
7. Plentiful dining options – When lodging at cabins it’s easy to make home-cooked meals or use the community BBQs for affordable group dining while meeting any dietary restrictions. Downtown Estes Park is also home to many restaurants spanning different cuisines if your employees want to eat on their own.
8. Easily accessible – Estes Park is only 90 minutes from Denver International Airport, connected by highways, and requires no mountain passes making it accessible year-round.
If you’ve started looking for the perfect destination for your group retreat, look no further than Estes Park. If you’re ready to look for lodging we invite you to take a closer look at our Estes Park cabins!