Now more than ever, it is important to support local businesses, and what better time to do that than during the holiday season. Estes Park is home to many small businesses and locally-made products that would make a great gift for those on your list! Use our gift guide to local businesses in Estes Park and start your holiday shopping today!
For the Foodie
- Candy: Stop by The Taffy Shop or the Purple Mountain Taffy Company for amazing candy and taffy to stock up on boxes of the sweets or just get a few handfuls to put inside stockings. For some of the best chocolates in town visit the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and stock up on fudge and truffles for you and your special someone.
- Jams, sauces, and specialty foods: Head over toward Bond Park to stop at Distinctively Colorado Unique Foods and Gifts for Colorado-themed gifts. Shop pasta, Colorado peach salsa, honey sticks, and other one-of-a-kind food items, as well as soaps, clothing, and jewelry!
- Wine: If your gift recipient prefers a beverage out of a wine bottle, pick up a bottle or two from Snowy Peaks, or opt for their dessert wine, a black muscat!
For the bookworm
Stop in at Macdonald Book Shop to give the gift of the written word! This independent book shop has been in business since 1928 and you can find books about Estes Park and Colorado to inspire you, family or friends, to travel, a new novel for your favorite bookworm to get into, or a Colorado-themed cookbook for that chef who can’t get out of the kitchen.
For the art lover
Support local artists by stopping in at one of the several art galleries in town. Visit Aspen and Evergreen Gallery for prints, photography, and paintings. Stop in at Images of Rocky Mountain National Park for photography of the famed National Park that makes Estes Park so popular.
- Home goods: Can’t make it out to Estes Park but still want something made locally? Shop Once Upon A Hive’s online account for hand-crafted home goods, beeswax candles, and wooden welcome mats made right here in town!
- Holiday decorations: If the person you’re shopping for just loves decorating for the holidays and can’t get enough of Christmas, then you’ll need to pick them up something from Estes Park’s Christmas Shoppe! From table decorations to ornaments, they’ve got everything you need to decorate for the most wonderful time of the year!
Surprise a special someone with a piece of hand-crafted jewelry from the Village Goldsmith! You can shop their own exclusive creations or meet with the designers to have something custom-made with the best settings, gemstones, and diamonds.
Give the gift of travel
Gift an experience for the traveler in your life and give a gift certificate from Rocky Mountain Resorts. Our Estes Park lodging offers a wonderful collection of cabins, cottages, and vacation homes all located near downtown and Rocky Mountain National Park.