Put the biggest smile on the face of everyone on your wish list with these creative holiday gift ideas that you can find right here in Estes Park! We’ve got shops for everything you need right in town for a truly memorable holiday gift!
- Candy: Stop by one (or all) of Estes Park’s amazing candy and taffy shops to stock up on boxes of the sweets or just get a few handfuls to put inside stockings. Be sure to save a piece of fudge or two for yourself!
- Coffee: Supply your friends and family with their caffeine mix and support a local small business by having Flattop Coffee delivered right to their door! They specialize in roasting in small batches so you can be assured that the beans are fresh and have a wonderful flavor.
- Jams, sauces, and specialty foods: Head over toward Bond Park to stop at Distinctively Colorado Unique Foods and Gifts for Colorado-proud products and gifts. They’ve got pasta, Colorado peach salsa, honey sticks, and other one-of-a-kind food items, as well as soaps, clothing, and jewelry!
- Whisky and wine: Whether you go with a traditional Colorado whisky or the apple variety from Elkins Distilling Co., it’ll be a hit with the spirits enthusiast on your list. Elkins also has a great variety of souvenir glasses, flasks, and cozy sweatshirts for sale too! If your gift recipient prefers a beverage in the red or white style, pick up a bottle or two from Snowy Peaks, or opt for their dessert wine, a black muscat!
Fun and games
- Books: Stop at Macdonald Book Shop to give the gift of the written word! This independent book shop has been in business since 1928 and you can find books about Estes Park and Colorado to inspire you family or friends to travel, a new novel for your favorite bookworm to get into, or a Colorado-themed cookbook for that chef who can’t get out of the kitchen.
- Games and puzzles: Stop at Frames, Games, & Things Unnamed on Elkhorn Avenue where you’ll find brain teasers, board games, puzzles, and other unique wooden items for that hard to shop for person on your list!
- Home goods: Can’t make it out to Estes Park but still want something made locally? Shop Once Upon A Hive’s online account for hand-crafted home goods, beeswax candles, and wooden welcome mats made right here in town!
- Holiday decorations: If the person you’re shopping for just loves decorating for the holidays and can’t get enough of Christmas, then you’ll need to pick them up something from Estes Park’s Christmas Shoppe! From table decorations to ornaments, they’ve got everything you need to decorate for the most wonderful time of the year!
Jewelry and accessories
- A custom hat: Get a custom-made hat at Colorado Hats for the stylish one on your list or the one who wants to be a cowboy/girl when they get to Estes Park themselves!
- Jewelry: Surprise a special someone with a piece of hand-crafted jewelry from the Village Goldsmith! You can shop their own exclusive creations or meet with the designers to have something custom-made with the best settings, gemstones, and diamonds.
There’s always the other way to surprise someone special, with a getaway to Estes Park! Check out our specials and offers to plan an intimate retreat this winter at Rocky Mountain Resorts!